All stages of the recruitment process at PT Galic Bina Mada is NOT charged in any form
- Male / Female with Maximum Age 30 Years Old
- S1 Degree in Chemical / Food Technology
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in selling chemicals. Fresh Graduate are Also Welcome
- Excellent Communication Skill, Able to Develop Good Interpersonal Relationship with Strong Persuasiveness
- Fast Learner & Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Willing to Learn New Skill and Has Technical Problem Solving Ability
- English proficiency and computer literate
- Fluent in Mandarin Speaking is an Advantage
- Having a Car Driving License (A)
- Position is Open for Jakarta
- Maximum age of 40 years
- Minimum S1 (all majors)
- Experience as a Purchasing Supervisor for at least 3 years is preferred in the manufacturing industry
- Understanding of ERP/MRP systems
- Very good at using Microsoft Office (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Good communication in English
- Having negotiation and networking skills
- Discipline, honest, responsible
- Communicative, active and thorough
Job Desc :
- Helping the purchasing manager’s work in the process of procuring raw materials
- Responsible for the purchasing process (PO to finish)
- Collect supplier data in terms of price, readiness and accuracy of delivery as well as the quality of goods offered as supplier selection data
- Coordinate with other departments for compliance with product specifications and delivery times
- Have a strong network for local suppliers
- Having at least Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business management, logistic, transportation, industrial engineering or equivalent.
- Having at least 10 years of working experience as Supply Chain Manager.
- Having strong knowledge in Supply Chain System.
- Well experienced in cost control and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Proaktive with good problem solving skills dan Decision Making.
- Critical thinker, have a high level of responsibility, commitment, integrity, attention to detail.
- Have a leadership, great interpersonal, communication, planning, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication in English both written and oral.
- Domicile in Bekasi / Willing to be placed in Cikarang Bekasi
Job Descriptions :
- Ensuring optimal production in accordance with Food Safety Standards
- Maintaining the company’s assets stored in warehouses and production
- Issue Purchase Requisition to purchasing for the purchase of raw material goods
- Looking for transporters and negotiating prices for delivery of goods to branches
- Apply for repairs, purchase of equipment so that warehouse and production facilities are fulfilled
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or food technology
- Minimum 5 years experience as Area Sales Manager or related position in food industry for business to business
- Have a good understanding of the market and business environment in the food industry for business to business
- Able to lead a sales team and establish good relationships with customers and business partners
- Result oriented, analytical and able to work under pressure
Job Descriptions :
- Develop sales strategy and lead sales team to achieve sales targets set for business to business in food industry
- Building strong relationships with clients and business partners to ensure continuous customer satisfaction
- Manage and develop the distribution network in the assigned area
- Monitor sales performance and conduct market analysis to provide appropriate recommendations to the management team
- Monitor trends and developments in the food industry and adjust sales and marketing strategies according to market changes