Preservatives, often referred to as biocides, fall into two main categories : those used for wet-state protection and those for film protection. Wet-state biocides, more accurately described as bactericides and fungicides, are used to maintain the quality of the material until it can be applied. Film biocides, which can be fungicides or algacides, are incorporated to prevent the growth of fungi and algae on applied surface coating.
- Nafur 1135 ( In Can, CMIT, FD )
- Nafur 511 ( In Can CMIT, MIT )
- Nafur 102 ( In Can, BIT )
- Nafur 3011 ( In Can CMIT, BIT, DMDH )
- Nafur 143 ( Bio D-cott 30 )
- Nafur 4041 ( Diuron )
- Cuprous Thiocyana